Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CBCSPP2\KCHK*WK

If you don't know what the title means, well, you were clearly not VIP at the most recent and most exciting Cellar Bar party. I have a lot of pictures, and I expect a lot of people will enjoy looking at them, because there were a lot of people at the party!

I want to give a shout out to the Allan(Givens/Hines) Family Cousins - Family Christmas Parties are always the best with you guys!!!! Not to leave out the Cellar Bar Regulars, your support has never gone unappreciated, thanks for your help with all the clean up, there is always a bar stook for you at the Cellar!!

We believe we reached capacity at the Cellar for the first time, If you don't believe me, check out the pictures below!

PS- These pictures are WAY out of order, I think they actually go from the end of the night to the beginning, haha - There are more to come from Ryan's Camera!

































No comments: